Postgraduate Study programme
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE STUDY
Duration of study: 2 years and 120 ECTS
Degree: Master’s degree in Entrepreneurial Management
STUDY MODE: A flexible study mode with the possibility of designing an individual study plan to accommodate the working and other obligations of each student. The programme is based of studying and treatment of practical cases and supported with an online platform for students to assist them in their individual tasks.
Completed 1st cycle (Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent) or previous higher education professional programme. The possibility of enrolling directly to the 2nd year.
OPEN DAY (APPLY HERE)
Traditional Open day: August 24, 2017 at 5 PM
Online Open day: August 24, 2017 at 3 PM
Application deadline: from February 15 to September 29, 2017
Candidates can apply by submitting an electronic application on the website of the Ministry of education, science and sport: http://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/?locale=en
Reserve Your Spot in the Programme
Reserve your spot in the programme and get advice on application procedures.
Why choose Entrepreneurial Management?
- A curriculum rich in practical knowledge: economy, finance, legislation, information science, management, marketing and human resources.
- The programme teaches you skills and effective strategies for managing various organisations and starting new ones. Entrepreneurial management guarantees you knowledge, which is needed for quality company management.
- To develop and advance your personal development and professional identity, to gain global entrepreneurial mindset and to be able to navigate in today’s and tomorrow’s global economy.
- It is designed to engage and inspire; you will learn from renowned lecturers with vast experience who will work on real business cases with you.
Who is the programme intended for?
- Graduates of entrepreneurship programmes and graduates of other similar or technical programmes, who wish to upgrade their knowledge and establish their own company or already manage a company.
- Students and graduates, who manage their family companies and need a better understanding of the process.
- Entrepreneurs and leading personnel in smaller and larger companies and public administration, who need to increase efficiency and business success.
Upgrading business skills by placing them in the entrepreneurial thinking framework. It provides the efficiency and taking command of development and changes in various entrepreneurship forms.
*GEA College – Faculty of Entrepreneurship and study program Entrepreneurship of 1st bologna level have been evaluated by German institution for quality assesment in higher education, FIBAA.