Advances in Business-Related Scientific Research Journal (ABSRJ) is an international open access journal, which publishes scientific papers on diverse topics on business and economics and business-related sciences research. The aim of the journal is to publish new, contemporary, and quality research, including conceptual and empirical research papers. The papers are subject to double blind peer review. The journal encourages the use of various research methods (conceptual development, various univariate and multivariate quantitative methods, various qualitative methods including case studies, action research, ethnographic research etc.).
Call for Papers is now open.
The next ABSRJ (Volume 11, Number 2) will be issued in December 2020.
ABSRJ is listed/indexed in:
– DOAJ Directory of Open Access Journals
– EBSCO – Business Source Elite
– EconBiz – Virtuelle Fachbibliothek Wirtschaftswissenschaften
– Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek EZB (Electronic Journals Library)
– Journal Finder
– Journalseeker Researchbib
– New Jour – Electronic Journals & Newsletters
ABSRJ 2020 Volume 11, Number 1 has been issued in June. Read the Journal HERE.
EDITOR in chief: Prof. dr. Ajda Fošner
MORE INFORMATION ON THE ABSRJ