Risk Management and Corporate Security
Postgraduate Study programme
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE STUDY
Duration of study: 2 years and 120 ECTS
Degree: Master’s degree in Risk Management and Corporate Security
STUDY MODE: A flexible study mode with the possibility of designing an individual study plan to accommodate the working and other obligations of each student. The programme is based of studying and treatment of practical cases and supported with an online platform for students to assist them in their individual tasks.
Completed 1st cycle (Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent) or previous higher education professional programme. The possibility of enrolling directly to the 2nd year.
OPEN DAY (APPLY HERE)
Traditional Open day: February 15, 2019 at 10 AM or February 15, 2019 at 5 PM
Online Open day: February 22, 2019 at 10 AM
Application deadline: from February 15 to September 29, 2018
Candidates can apply by submitting an electronic application on the website of the Ministry of education, science and sport: http://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/?locale=en
Reserve Your Spot in the Programme
Reserve your spot in the programme and get advice on application procedures.
Why choose Risk Management and Corporate Security?
- Profession for today and tomorrow. The study focuses on multi-disciplinary theoretical and practical knowledge from the field of management and corporate risks.
- Complementing your vast business knowledge. The study introduces contents, which are relevant for corporate security: geo-strategic and political aspects of security risks, security standards in business processes, security risk management, planning and development of corporate security on every level, monitoring processes, economic intelligence and mechanisms for managing various risks.
- Introduction to global business environment. The study analyses numerous examples from local and international companies, represented by the top professionals from the field of security in the region.
Who is the programme intended for?
- Managers and professionals from the field of corporate security to expand their business knowledge and to gain a wider perspective for better understanding of global business, information, communication and security environment.
- Individuals with desire for knowledge in department management in the field of corporate security in public and economic environment and international corporations.
- Entrepreneurs and employees in the systems of energy, telecommunication, information, transport, finance, and everyone faced with the question of security and risk in their organization.
The management of business and security mechanisms in the economy, industry, national institutions and civil society.
All our study programmes are accredited by SQAA (Slovenian Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education, NAKVIS) and by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Slovenia, thus the degrees are recognized internationally. GEA College – Faculty of Entrepreneurship and study program Entrepreneurship of 1st bologna level has also been evaluated by German institution for quality assessment in higher education, FIBAA.
GEA College – Faculty of Entreprenusrhip is accredited in Slovenia according to the Slovenian higher education standards, Higher education act and Bologna principles. There are the same standards for accreditation all types of higher education insitution (public or independent) and Slovene Agency for Quality Assurance (SQAA – NAKVIS) performes accreditaion process for all HEI. Once accredited all institutions are included in the official register of the higher education institution and study programs in Slovenia.