Digital Marketing programme
Application and Enrolment Conditions
HIGHER PROFESSIONAL STUDY PROGRAMME DIGITAL MARKETING – 1st CYCLE
DURATION OF STUDY: 3 years (6 semesters) and 180 ECTS.
ACQUIRED PROFESSIONAL TITLE: Bachelor of Digital Marketing (Higher Education).
LOCATION OF STUDY PROGRAMME: Programme is implemented in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
MODE AND TYPE OF STUDY: Part – Time (Traditional study)
Enrolment Application Deadlines:
1st application deadline: from 12 February to 25 July 2021
2nd application deadline: from 26 July to 30 September 2021
The enrolment application must be submitted via the national online application – eVŠ
Foreign citizens must enclose attachments to the application until the closing of the first application deadline and the closing of the second application deadline.
If the candidate applies:
1. with a qualified digital certificate, they do not send their printed application form via postal service – they only apply for enrolment via the eVŠ portal until the closing of the application deadline. They must submit via postal service to the higher education institution the attachments, which are requested by the process documentation (the attachments must be equipped with a reference number of their enrolment application);
2. without a qualified digital certificate (with a username and a password), they must submit the electronic form of the enrolment application via the eVŠ portal until the closing of the application deadline.
The completed application form must be printed, signed and enclosed with the attachments, which are requested by the process documentation, and sent via registered postal service to the higher education institution two days at the latest after the deadline, set for submitting an electronic application form via the eVŠ portal.The applications submitted in time are considered 1) those, which are completed and submitted with a digital signature via the eVŠ portal before the closing of the application deadline and 2) those, which are completed via the eVŠ portal before the closing of the application deadline, printed in the same form as the text in the final submitted eVŠ form, signed and forwarded via registered mail to the higher education institution two days at the latest after the deadline as set for the electronic submission of the form via the eVŠ portal.
Regardless of the type of application submission the candidate must forward the requested attachments via postal service to the following address: GEA College – Fakulteta za podjetništvo, Dunajska 156, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Certified copies of education certificates and other requested documents by the notary or administrative unit of the enrolment process shall be valid as proof of meeting enrolment conditions.
A student may apply for the recognition of their knowledge and skills of relevant fields, which they acquired in other environments, at the competent board in their enrolment in the study programme.
Procedures and methods of recognition are defined in the Rules on Recognition of Education and Skills.
1. Enrolment deadline: from 26 July to 31 August 2021 – enrolment of subsequently accepted candidates after the first application deadline: until 30 September 2020.
2. Enrolment deadline: from 30 July to 30 September 30 2021 – enrolment of subsequently accepted candidates after the second application deadline: until 30 October 2020.
Pursuant to a completed application the candidates will receive an invitation to the enrolment process via postal service.
Enrolment due to justifiable reasons will be available until 30 October 2021, if this is decided by the competent authority of the GEA College – FP. Regardless of the justifiable reason the candidate must submit their application by 30 September 2021.
Additional Services and Offer:
The Faculty offers additional services to the first-cycle students: introductory day, Slovenian and foreign guest lecturers, use of library, international exchange programme to over 30 partner institutions, tutelage, Career Centre support, the Alumni Club, excursions and other student activities. The study programme is supported by a modern e-portal with access to study content 24 per day and the current technological support for the field of digital marketing.
Enrolment conditions for first year of study
The enrolment condition for the first year of study is the successfully completed general or vocational Matura examination or the final examination of any four-year secondary education programme.
Enrolment conditions for second year and third year of study
Candidates, who are enrolled based on recognised examinations, which were acquired at other higher education study programmes or first-cycle programmes, can be enrolled directly to the second year of study, if they acquired examination in the scope of 30 ECTS for the first year of study programme.
Candidates, who are enrolled based on recognised examinations, which were acquired at other higher education study programmes or first-cycle programmes, can be enrolled directly to the third year of study, if they acquired examination in the scope of 30 ECTS for the second and 45 ECTS the second year of study programme.
Enrolment conditions are also met by equally recognised education at foreign education institutions. Candidates, who have acquired the decision on recognition of foreign education or the nostrification, must act in accordance with the instructions on submitting certificates of meeting the enrolment conditions and send the decisions and certificates to the Faculty address.
Recognition of foreign education is regulated by Act on Assessment and Recognition of Education (Uradni list RS, št. 87/11, 97/11 – popr. in 109/12) with regard to international and bilateral agreements concluded between the Republic of Slovenia and other countries.
See more: ENIC-NARIC centre
Recognition with a view to access to education in the Republic of Slovenia is a procedure whereby, in the course of enrolment, holders of foreign certificates and diplomas are issued decisions on recognition of their education for access to study programmes in Slovenian higher education.
The procedure is initiated by holders of foreign certificates and diplomas, wishing to pursuit higher education in one of the programmes in one of the calls for enrolment.
- The former Yugoslav certificates and diplomas, obtained before June 25, 1991, are valid and are not processed within the recognition procedure;
- The IB diplomas are recognized by the Act on General Secondary Education (OJ of RS, No. 1-07) and are not processed within the recognition procedure;
Foreign citizens who have completed a four year secondary school abroad may enrol if they complete the procedure of recognition of foreign education. Candidates who have not yet obtained a decision on recognition of foreign education will submit an application for the recognition of foreign education at the same time as the application for enrolment to the first year study (application for enrolment will also be treated as the application for recognition of foreign education).
Recognition procedure application
International students who do not hold a Decision on Recognition (or Nostrification) submit the online Application form (eVŠ http://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/), which will automatically trigger the Recognition Process. The Application form, the N-Form and all obligatory must be submitted by registered post to GEA College.
After the application for recognition of education is complete, the procedure should take two months at the longest. In case there are additional requirements to be made, the procedure may be prolonged.
The deadlines for issuing a Decision on Recognition is in accordance with the Law on Evaluation and Recognition of Education (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 87/2011, No. 97/2011 – after and 109/2012) two months from the receipt of a complete application. Applicants who have applied in time, but it cannot be expected to receive a Decision on Recognition by 30th of September 2020, is advised to apply to the Faculty for an extension of the enrolment deadline.
International applicants must submit additional documentation with the application no later than the end of the 1st or 2nd Application Deadline.
- original of the certificate/diploma, proving completed or partially completed foreign education (not mandatory),
- photocopy of the certificate/diploma referred to in the first indent (the same size and shape),
- certified Slovene translation of the certificate/diploma referred to in the first indent,
- photocopy of the evidence on the contents and duration of education and the requirements fulfilled during the educational programme (Diploma supplement, annual report cards for 3rd and 4th year, transcripts or others),
- certified Slovene translation on the contents and duration of education and the requirements fulfilled during the educational programme (Diploma supplement, annual report cards for 3rd and 4th year, transcripts or others),
- short chronological description of the entire education prepared and signed by the applicant or his legal guardian.
Please note, that the list of required documents the Recognition Process may vary depending on the country of origin of the education certificate, so candidates are advised to consult with the responsible person at GEA College: Anamarija Meglic (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Digital Marketing – 1st Cycle
The part-time study programme of the first year will be organised if at least 20 students are accepted.
In case of the limited enrolment the candidates (at the request of the faculty) submit their certificates of meeting the enrolment conditions (certificates from the 3rd and 4th year of their secondary education or a certificate of complete examinations of the higher education study programme, which include the average score of the examinations).
In case of the decision on limited enrolment the candidates shall be selected according to the following conditions:
- General performance on final examination, vocational or general Matura examination – 60 %
- General performance in the 3rd and 4th year of secondary education – 40 %.
Programme Capacity for Slovenian Students without Slovenian Citizenship and Foreign Students:
|Digital Marketing – 1st Cycle