Digital Marketing Programme
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE STUDY
Duration of study: 3 years (6 semesters) and 180 ECTS
Degree: Bachelor of Digital Marketing (Higher Education)
STUDY MODE: We offer a variety of learning and teaching approaches including lectures, seminars, case studies, workshops, presentations, group discussions and project work. Modules are assessed by a mix of coursework assignments, presentations and exams.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR ENROLMENT IN THE FIRST YEAR OF STUDY:
• Successfully completed appropriate secondary education.
• Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing in English.
• Completed recognition procedure for secondary-school certificates obtained abroad.
Find out if GEA College – Faculty of Entrepreneurship is right for you by attending an Individual Open Day or book online meeting throughout the year. The programme staff will explain the programme and answer your questions via skyp.
Book your meeting on mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The first application deadline: from February 12 to July 25, 2020
The second application deadline: from July 26 to September 15, 2020.
Candidates can apply by submitting an electronic application on the website of the Ministry of education, science and sport: http://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/?locale=en
Reserve Your Spot in the Programme
Place a reservation of your application and receive consultation during the application process.
Why Digital Marketing?
- Fast growing field of marketing. Digital marketing is the fastest field of marketing and business in general in development. The digital marketing experts are one of the most employable and demanded employment profiles.
- Major focus on practice. Analysis of case studies, study practice obligation, participating in student challenges with leading companies in the Slovenian market, numerous lectures of guest experts.
- Creating and developing your own business idea. During your studies you will create and develop your own business idea with the guidance of renowned and experienced lecturers.
- Renowned lecturers and professionals. Our lecturers are the top experts in the field of digital marketing, advertising and entrepreneurship.
- Unique programme in Slovenia. The unique study programme, which offers specialised skills in digital marketing; content forming and creating, social media management, online browser optimisation, web analytics, e-mail marketing, online advertising etc.
Who is the programme intended for?
- Creative individuals with marketing and sales tendencies, who wish to work in an advertising or media agency or a marketing or sales department of an established brand.
- Enthusiasts of the digital age, mobile and other digital devices, who create online content.
- Employees in the field of marketing, sole proprietors and start-up entrepreneurs, who wish to acquire knowledge of digital marketing to guarantee greater synergy of marketing, online media and information technology.
To educate skilled professionals in the field of digital marketing, who will gain fundamental marketing and business knowledge, understanding of the local and global business environment and successfully work in competitive markets using the new technologies.
All our study programmes are accredited by SQAA (Slovenian Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education, NAKVIS) and by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Slovenia, thus the degrees are recognized internationally. GEA College – Faculty of Entrepreneurship and study program Entrepreneurship of 1st bologna level has also been evaluated by German institution for quality assessment in higher education, FIBAA.
GEA College – Faculty of Entreprenusrhip is accredited in Slovenia according to the Slovenian higher education standards, Higher education act and Bologna principles. There are the same standards for accreditation all types of higher education insitution (public or independent) and Slovene Agency for Quality Assurance (SQAA – NAKVIS) performes accreditaion process for all HEI. Once accredited all institutions are included in the official register of the higher education institution and study programs in Slovenia.