Programme Entrepreneurship in Perspective Sector
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME:
Duration of study: 3 years (6 semesters) and 180 ECTS
Degree: Bachelor’s degree in Economics
STUDY MODE: We offer a variety of learning and teaching approaches including lectures, seminars, case studies, workshops, presentations, group discussions and project work. Modules are assessed by a mix of coursework assignments, presentations and exams.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR ENROLMENT IN THE FIRST YEAR OF STUDY:
• Successfully completed appropriate secondary education.
• Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing in English.
• Completed recognition procedure for secondary-school certificates obtained abroad.
Open day in August 2022 – APPLY HERE
Individual Open day:
Find out if GEA College – Faculty of Entrepreneurship is right for you by attending an Individual Open Day or book online meeting throughout the year. The programme staff will explain the programme and answer your questions via collaboration platform.
Book your meeting via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are international applicant, contact GEA College International Office Representative via email: email@example.com.
1st application deadline: from 12th of February to 25th of July 2021
2nd application deadline: from 26th of July to 30th of September 2021
You must apply over the National Application System – eVŠ
Reserve your spot in the programme
Reserve your spot and receive help with Application process.
Why Entrepreneurship in Perspective Sectors?
- Management of entrepreneurship and professional orientation. Acquire specialized business skills – entrepreneurship, marketing and tourism – that enable success in economically promising sectors.
- High employability of graduates. The programme is based on an analysis by the GEA College Research Institute on graduate employability. More than 95% of GEA College graduates are employed.
- Economic integration. The study programme is implemented s with intensive cooperation with companies: student challenges, study practices, case studies, business guests, etc.
- Developing innovative entrepreneurial thinking. Business interdisciplinary knowledge, methodological bases, tools of innovative business model development. Educating professional entrepreneurs with an understanding of the local and global business environment.
Who is the programme for?
- Anyone who wants to gain knowledge in the field of entrepreneurship, marketing and tourism.Anyone who wants to gain knowledge in the field of entrepreneurship, marketing and tourism.
- For future employees of small and medium-sized enterprises, family businesses, non-profit organizations, state and public administration and the public sector, who will assume the role of management and leadership.
- Innovative entrepreneurs, employees and all those who want to upgrade their knowledge and specialize in entrepreneurship, marketing and tourism.
Goals of the study programme
The goal of the programme is to upgrade basic business skills with specialized business knowledge of entrepreneurship, marketing and tourism. An education that provides a promising entry into the market of growing industries.