The Entrepreneurship programme
Undergraduate Study programme
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE STUDY
Duration of study: 3 years (6 semesters) and 180 ECTS
Degree: Bachelor’s degree in Economics
STUDY MODE: We offer a variety of learning and teaching approaches including lectures, seminars, case studies, workshops, presentations, group discussions and project work. Modules are assessed by a mix of coursework assignments, presentations and exams.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR ENROLMENT IN THE FIRST YEAR OF STUDY:
• Successfully completed appropriate secondary education.
• Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing in English.
• Completed recognition procedure for secondary-school certificates obtained abroad.
Open day – APPLY HERE
Find out if GEA College – Faculty of Entrepreneurship is right for you by attending an Individual Open Day or book online meeting throughout the year. The programme staff will explain the programme and answer your questions via skyp.
Book your meeting via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are international applicant, contact GEA College International Office Representative via email: email@example.com.
The first application deadline: July 25, 2021
The second application deadline: September 15, 2021
Candidates can apply by submitting an electronic application on the website of the Ministry of education, science and sport: http://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/?locale=en
Reserve Your Spot in the Programme
Reserve your spot in the programme and get advice on application procedures.
Why choose Entrepreneurship?
- Developing entrepreneurial skills and mind-set. It is through the case studies and a lot of practice complementing the theoretical part that the students will gain the skills and knowledge to start their own venture or add value to their already established small or medium sized private or family enterprises.
- High efficiency and employability. Our graduates have the knowledge, courage and passion to succeed in their careers. The employment rate of the GEA College graduates is above the Slovenian average.
- Renowned lecturers and professionals. You will be trained to think critically, communicate effectively and manage
new business in today’s globally competitive business environment. Lecturers and mentors in various fields with many years of business experience will guide you to reach your maximum .
Who is the programme intended for?
The programme focuses on two main groups: students worldwide who are looking for a business degree recognized in Europe and overseas.
- Creative individuals, who wish to successfully continue managing family companies, and visionaries with a desire to create new entrepreneurial ideas.
- Everyone who aims to acquire quality and all-round education with the possibility of choosing the desired career path, and those who wish to complement their specific and technical knowledge with mastering the fields of economy and management.
- Entrepreneurs, employees and those who wish to upgrade and enrich their knowledge, as well as acquire entrepreneurial skills and virtues.
The study encourages entrepreneurial stance and progressive and creative thinking, as well as offers applicative knowledge in reaching successful business efforts in any field.
All our study programmes are accredited by SQAA (Slovenian Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education, NAKVIS) and by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Slovenia, thus the degrees are recognized internationally. GEA College – Faculty of Entrepreneurship and study program Entrepreneurship of 1st bologna level has also been evaluated by German institution for quality assessment in higher education, FIBAA.
GEA College – Faculty of Entreprenusrhip is accredited in Slovenia according to the Slovenian higher education standards, Higher education act and Bologna principles. There are the same standards for accreditation all types of higher education insitution (public or independent) and Slovene Agency for Quality Assurance (SQAA – NAKVIS) performes accreditaion process for all HEI. Once accredited all institutions are included in the official register of the higher education institution and study programs in Slovenia.