Mission, Vision and Values of GEA College
Our mission is to equip entrepreneurs with new entrepreneurial knowledge and skills in the field of business, so that they can be one step ahead of their competitors and thus, pursue a successful career in the modern market economies. We research and develop new knowledge, transfer existing knowledge and provide education and training to ambitious people.
GEA College aims to become the best educational institution for education and training of dynamic entrepreneurs in middle and Eastern Europe. In the future it will become a centre for developing excellent projects in business education and collaborations. Innovative business programmes will be in focus. GEA College must become a prestigious establishment, which is known for its entrepreneurship in every sense. Innovation and business pragmatics are the key system values.
The goal of GEA College is to become the best establishment in this part of Europe in the following few years.
- We will develop and introduce an identifiable and prestigious educational programme of entrepreneurship
- we will establish a system of activities, which will be connected to the development and research areas
- we will strategically connect with representatives of leading economic activities in the region
- we will unite internationally recognisable professionals, which will serve as elementary motor for operation and activity development of GEA College
- we will maintain the system of international organisation and GEA College organisation
- we will maintain a regional network of strategically connected educational institutions.
GEA College quality offer of education follows the modern European standards and global trends since its establishment in 1990. In 1996 the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia and the GEA College have established the Faculty of Entrepreneurship, which implements the full time and part-time study. In 1998 GEA College – Business Education Centre was opened. The Centre hosts educational seminars from the field of establishing and managing companies – from marketing and sales, business communication, professional leadership, entrepreneurship to economics and finances. The first department of international study of business in Slovenia began its activities in 2004 at the Faculty of Entrepreneurship.