GEA College International Office is dedicated to the students, lecturers and every individual, who is seeking international experience.
We are pleased to welcome you on the pages of the International Office, which offers a wide selection of possibilities for cooperation in various international projects in the field of education and training.
The goal of international office is to provide quality organization and implementation of the exchange of students, teaching and non-teaching staff in various international projects.
In addition to the basic activities, International Office provides assistance with applications, coordination and management of international educational and research projects (within the Ministry of Republic of Slovenia, the EU and other foundations).
GEA College – Faculty of Entrepreneurship cooperates in various international programs since 2000, when International office was established.
GEA College – Centre of Higher Vocational Schools began to strengthen international cooperation under the European Lifelong Learning Programme in the academic year 2007/2008.
The main motto of our work is that ouur educational activity must be more “European” and “global”.
What do we do? We:
- organize mobilities of students, teaching staff and non-pedagogical staff (within ERASMUS+ programme),
- coordinate visits of foreign guests,
- promote and coordinate domestic and international projects for education and training,
- cooperate with existing foreign partner institutions and search new partners around the world,
- organize international events,
- organize international scientific research conferences ABSRC (Advances in Business-Related Scientific Research Conference).
The Erasmus+ programme aims to boost skills and employability, as well as modernising Education, Training, and Youth work. The seven year programme will have a budget of €14.7 billion; a 40% increase compared to current spending levels, reflecting the EU’s commitment to investing in these areas.
Erasmus+ will provide opportunities for over 4 million Europeans to study, train, gain work experience and volunteer abroad.
Within ERAMUS+ programme we organize mobilities of students, teaching staff and non-pedagogical staff.
For more information about ERASMUS+ click HERE.