||The International Recruitment Office of the University of Pécs, Hungary is looking for international recruitment assistant interns for the Spring semester 2020.
The University of Pécs is actively recruiting international students in more than a hundred different countries of America, Africa, Asia and Europe. We attend local high schools, universities, higher education fairs and expos, we organize online and offline campaigns, television and radio ads all around the world.
Now we are looking for interns, who helps us with responding to enquiries, able and willing to plan and implement complex regional social media campaigns, create and conduct surveys and support researches, helps us with event organizations and daily administrative duties.
• Be a current student at a higher education institute,
• be able to communicate confidently and professionally in English,
• have experience in managing social media platform,
• and be able to work independently.
It is even better, if:
• you have experience in ad management (social media and Google AdWords, Googl Analytics),
• you speak any of the following languages: German, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese, Russian, Arabic,
• you have experience on a related field,
• you are able to use photo editing tools (pl. PhotoShop, CorelDraw).
Term: Spring Semester 2020, from February to May/June.
Salary: The internship is not paid, but we offer free placement in the University dormitory for the duration of your stay. Please note, that single rooms are not available in the dormitory, you will have one roommate. We encourage every applicant to apply for Erasmus+ grant for practice at the sending University.
Deadline for application: 1 December 2019.
How to apply: Send a CV with a passport photo and your motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the e-mail shall be „Application for internship – international recruitment assistant”